Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 13:56

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: e she was playing extremely well. So Im quite happy." Li, wh
СообщениеДобавлено: 02 июн 2017, 11:47 
Привыклось

Статус: Участник форума
TSN gets you set up for the World Junior Hockey Championship with the 2014 World Junior Championship: Countdown Show, tonight at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt on TSN. Victor Hedman Lightning Jersey . James Duthie hosts the 30-minute special alongside Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, as they set the table for Team Canadas selection camp, which kicks off on Dec. 12. Duthie and McKenzie will break down, position by position, how the team might look. Theyll be joined by World Junior analyst Ray Ferraro, who outlines what Team Canada needs to do to win its first gold medal since 2009, and Craig Button, who tells the story behind Team Canadas coach, Brent Sutter. The Countdown Show also features an interview with Kootenay Ice captain and prospective No. 1 pick Sam Reinhart, who served as captain of Canadas gold medal-winning World Under-18 Championship team in 2013. As well, the 2014 World Junior Championship: Countdown Show includes a feature on Jonathan Drouins "Shift of the Year" with the Halifax Mooseheads in 2012-13. The third overall pick in the 2013 NHL Draft orchestrated a goal by teammate Stefan Fournier that is regarded as the best assist of the season. Vincent Lecavalier Lightning Jersey . The Philadelphia Eagles acquired running back Darren Sproles from the New Orleans Saints for a fifth-round draft pick on Tuesday. Martin St. Louis Jersey . Hes still nowhere close to throwing yet. The four-time MVP was in good spirits when he made his first public appearance on the field since having neck surgery Sept. http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Jason-Garrison-Jersey/ . The R&A announced Monday that golfs oldest championship will return to Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland for the first time since Max Faulkner won in 1951.Melbourne, Australia - The third time was the charm for Li Na. The fourth-seeded Chinese star beat Dominika Cibulkova 7-6 (7-3), 6-0 at Rod Laver Arena to capture her first Australian Open title on Saturday. Li played in her third final in four years at Melbourne Park. She lost to Kim Clijsters in 2011 and Victoria Azarenka last year before finally breaking through at the seasons first Grand Slam event against the 20th-seeded Cibulkova. "After I win the match, I really, really exciting," Li said. "I think I have drops still coming down, you know. I try to have hug with the team, but is too high. I cannot catch it (laughter)." Her win came at the end of a fortnight featuring an array of surprising results on the womens side. It was the first time since 1997 that none of the top three seeds made the semifinals. Li committed 25 of her 30 unforced errors in a competitive opening set before she unexpectedly breezed through the second. She had a 34-11 advantage in winners, many coming on her lethal backhand, and converted half of her 10 break-point chances. The second double fault by Cibulkova in the matchs opening game gave Li an early break. A double fault then hurt Li as Cibulkova gained a break to level the first set at 3-all. Li earned a break point with a strong backhand winner in the ninth game, but two of her forehands flew long and Cibulkova was able to hold for a 5-4 lead. After closing out a relative easy service game with an ace to extend the set, Li earned two break points when she followed up Cibulkovas sixth double fault with a blistering ccrosscourt backhand. Vladislav Namestnikov Jersey. Cibulkova then netted a backhand to give Li a 6-5 lead before she broke back to force a tiebreak. Li raced out to a commanding 5-1 lead in the tiebreak and she later claimed the 70-minute first set when Cibulkova dumped a backhand into the net. The second set lasted only 27 minutes and ended with Cibulkova sending a ground stroke long. "You know, it was my first Grand Slam finals and Im just proud with the way I handle it," Cibulkova said. "You know, I just went on the court. I wanted to play my best tennis. It wasnt easy against her because she was playing extremely well. So Im quite happy." Li, who turns 32 next month, captured her second Grand Slam title, adding to her victory at the 2011 French Open, and improved to 9-11 in career finals. She also is just the fourth woman to win the Aussie Open crown after saving a match point. She fought off the match point in the third round against Lucie Safarova and joined Monica Seles (1991), Jennifer Capriati (2002) and Serena Williams (2003 and 2005) to accomplish the feat. "Yeah, start of tournament everybody talking about the age," Li said. "I would like to say age is nothing. Still can win the Grand Slam. So pretty happy about my age. I got more experience on the court." Cibulkova, who stands just 5-foot-3, knocked off No. 3 seed Maria Sharapova in the fourth round and No. 5 seed Agnieszka Radwanska in the semifinals to become Slovakias first Grand Slam finalist. The 24-year-old fell to 3-6 in her career title tilts and 0-5 against Li. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа